Thursday, August 17, 2006

One Humanoid Escapee


Escapee episode #50 has been posted! The serial will now go on hiatus as I direct my attention elsewhere for a few months. I tried to give the story arc some measure of closure and tying up only a few loose ends. And also wanted to make it a pseudo-cliffhanger.

Josh Wentz also went and made a kick-ass interpretation of Unit 74-1, better known to anyone who reads the serial as Ion. Check it out here and make it your wallpaper. I sure did! Thanks, Josh! Keep doing stuff like that.

Josh will also soon be redesigning Ashlock.org so it'll actually be a functional and informational website. I owe him much for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Harley said...

_Very_ cool. Wentz is a rock star.

//H

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at my local game store today, and I looked for your module, but they seemed to not have any of the DCC stuff. I intend to register a complaint! :)

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home