Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Áereth continued...

The new DCC World boxed set is starting to get some serious hype. It's weird for me to see tons of people saying they'd lay $70 down on a book they really don't know too much about.

Here's a thread over at Enworld, arguably the largest Web community centered around the d20 system and Dungeons & Dragons especially. Then of course there's this big thread at Goodman Games.

I'm sure I've seen more. If anyone else knows where message boards may be talking about it, let me know! Thanks!

In totally unrelated news:

Marisa and I delivered another stray kitten safely away from the roadkill-ridden streets of our Bronx neighborhood. We were lucky enough to find a "no-kill" shelter in under 24 hours, too.

I'm working on a small writing gig for Jw at the present, and Escapee is in a bit of a limbo at the moment as I try and figure out what I'll be doing over the next few months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Quite right. Thanks, Ed. Fixed it.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home