Tuesday, August 01, 2006

First Book


I feel like such a little kid. Copies of DCC #31 just came out today, and so I braved the scorching sun to retrieve a copy of my own. Yeah, I was probably the first person to buy it, my own adventure. What a dork. But it was worth it.

GenCon looms, and I'm really getting excited. I don't even have a very frantic schedule for "the best four days in gaming." It's mostly just the hanging out, spectating, and people-meeting that's going to make it fun.

For those non-gamer friends of mine, don't worry, the GenCon posts will pass soon.

Edit: Escapee episode 48 has been posted.

4 Comments:

Blogger Harley said...

Cheers! It is a great feeling.

Savor this first one..the rest are never quite the same.

//H

12:43 PM  
Blogger Harley said...

That dwarf close up is sweet, too. :)

//H

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Yeah...you got to experience this a while back now. It's old news for YOU, Harley. :)

By the way everyone, Harley's got two separate signing slots at the Goodman Games booth at GenCon simply for himself! Now that's fame!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

It's quite the surreal experience seeing your own work on the shelves of a bookstore or gaming store ...

Congrats.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home