Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Known Realms of Áereth


Áereth is the name we've given the world itself, and the Known Realms are what we call those areas that are mapped and detailed within. This is a boxed set, folks, with tons of books and maps and pretty pictures. Something that Harley Stroh, Mike Ferguson, and myself have worked a lot on over the last year. Not to mention Jeremy Simmons, the cartographer.

And it's finally gotten officially announced. So there it is! It's literally one month from release.

Read more about it here!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jw said...

CONGRATS!

I'm impressed, and definitely want to check it out. Even though I have no application for D&D type stuff, I have heard about this project a bit from time to time and I am very interested to read the end result. I am a huge fan of world building, so Ima deffnly get my hands on one of these~Jw

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Congrats to each of you. I really like the cover art.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

Ooooh, shiny! Makes me wish I had time to game, heh.

Congrats!!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Thanks, guys!

Marcy...lacking time to game, indeed. But there's *always* time to read, now and then. Even for writers. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kameron said...

I'm bringing $70 to GenCon and it's earmarked for Aereth.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Awesome, Kam! But come early! It sounds like they may be in demand. :) But seriously, he's releasing it at GenCon but I don't think it'll be in stores until September.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey – congrats, Jeff! Kate just told me this got published so I came over here to see if you had something up about it and look at that, you do. I really should come over here more often, eh? Heh. Anyway, This is exciting. And I like the artwork. A very big congrats to you! :)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who rocks more than my friend Jeff? Very few people, that's who. :)

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the release. That looks like it will be a great success.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home