Monday, January 16, 2006

Escapism

Two weeks and no new post? That's no good. But I've been struggling to find time for...anything.

So! Escapee has returned, with episode 32 posted on over at Sidedown & the Amazing Technicolor Website. As Josh pointed out to me, you must now begin to scroll down the table of contents to get to the latest episode. Holy crap, that's a lot.

Because I don't get much feedback on Escapee, I'd love to do a poll to find out just how many people read my little serial. I'll keep writing it regardless of the number, though—as time allows. But I'm definitely curious. The story arc itself is beginning to unfold in my head, and I realize the story really is becoming more a more milieu-based one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jw said...

I can relate. I feel like I've been stressing just in order to find TIME for working on the things that are actually supposed to stress me ;)

At least I get to be in NYC for the weekend~Jw

12:12 PM  
Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

I'm a few episodes behind, but I read it.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kameron said...

It's part of my regular Wednesday morning routine.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jw said...

Seeing as I get at least five emails asking "Where's Escapee?" when Escapee isn't posted, I think you can add five more to the list, safely.

Oh, and also me- six.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home