Friday, November 18, 2005

Forlorn Somnambulistic Maniacal in the Dark

These are stressful times, and when I say stressful, I mean bad and good. But when things start happening in one area of your life, all the other things in your life hear about it, get together, conspire, then dogpile you at once. Jealousy, or spite? Either way, it's crazy.

Perhaps what makes this most interesting for me is the fact that I can really relate to some of the changes going on with my peers. The sudden change in job and workload like Ed, the opportunies and lifestyle shifting of Lara, the mental headgames that Harley's going through. And on that note, congratulations, Harley, on making it as far as you have on the White Wolf novel contest! I envy your position but not your head right now! Where does one orient one's creativity when one has numerous outlets?

A friend of mine recently directed me to this website. Go there if you dare. It will either drive you stark raving mad, or make the whole universe focus itself into glacial clarity. If it's the latter, I don't want to know you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kameron said...

Ack, the bohbahs! Another ridiculous show aimed at kids too young to watch TV anyway. They're worse than the Teletubbies.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and the toys shake uncontrollably - almost as if the poor toy is having some sort of grande mal seizure. It's quite scary.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home