Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Feverish Flux

Nothing quite so satisfying and nerve-testing like meeting a big deadline. For a submission. So now I try and work my way back into what I was doing before it even came along.

It's December now, and the cold weather (which I'm normally a vocal proponent for) and the festive veneer of the season have gotten ahead of me. It will take a while to realign myself. As I do, and as I keep on plodding through my dayjob work and my nightjob work, I'm basically just looking forward to Friday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

Best of luck on the submission!

RE: Friday...I'll have to wait to see it, but be sure and post what you think. I'm really looking forward to this one!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jw said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

It opens on the 9th, at least here in AZ...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Yep, it's this Friday, Josh. :)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home