Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Bright and Nameless Vision

There is a psionic power in the D&D system called Schism, with bears this basic description: "Your mind splits into two independent parts. Each part functions in complete autonomy, like two characters in one body."

Who else would pay handsomely to manifest this power now and again, eh? That's where I'm at right now, the ultimate in multi-tasking. One project is an enduring committment I have great affection for, while the other is a sudden, short-lived affair that's literally keeping me up at night and with good fortune can become a longer one in time. But enough about that.

I hope everyone's doing well. I haven't had much chance to keep up with anyone. Keep those weblogs going, people. Lately it's my only opportunity to ensure you're still breathing.

This week's Escapee, episode 28, shows that tossing a monster into a story can always liven things up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jw said...

I have a feeling that if I tried a little schism action, I'd just get more TV watching and Playstation playing done, as both sides of my brain would be lazy.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home