Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nothing Can Survive In a Vacuum

Updates:

- Escapee, episode 10, is up. It's starting to change gears...

- I'm working on a drawing to accompany a very cool poem by Marcy Rockwell for a web-zine called The Sword Review. Should be interesting. Give me a few more days, Marcy! I've been swamped!

- I'm having a gaming session this Saturday. Haven't gamed since, oh, last February? It's a game session/barbecue/multiple-birthday party. We do that kind of thing in our group.

- I may be taking on a new monster project soon. The cool part is that it'll have me working with someone I've wanted to work with for some time. Till now we've only just shared our own respective work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jw said...

Sounds like someone is a busy bee!

Escapee is freaking great. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it being on my site.

Speaking of business, I"m always a little TOO busy, and I'm always trying to figure out how to make my life of projects work a little more smoothly. I feel like it just takes will power on my part... the will not to just go to sleep or watch TV all the time, basically. Soon it will happen, I swear it!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

No worries, Jeff! The artwork is worth waiting for (and, besides, I've already been paid)! ;)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home