Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Memory Banks Unloading

In case anyone is interested, I'm doing a new weekly "column" over on Josh's site as part of his Serials section. That is, routine contributions of any kind of plausible media. In my case, short bursts of episodic fiction.

Check it out. Just go to Sidedown, then click on the Serials bar (dark grey) in the upper right-hand corner. Mine is number 5: Escapee. Then tune in every Wednesday if you find it at all interesting. Vocabulary words! If you have any comments, feel free to express them in the Commentation area there.

And feel free to poke around Sidedown. There's all kinds of strange goodies over there, from colorful tirades (and I do mean colorful) to Photoshop competitions to dolphins who like things. The layout there got a facelift, too. Check it out!

In other news, while juggling about a thousand books, I'm also eagerly awaiting the release of the following books:

Realms of the Dragons II - Both Ed and Harley have got stories in there, and I'm emotionally invested in both!
Maiden of Pain - The contest for which helped me get back into writing more seriously. This one's penned by Kameron.
Legacy of the Savage Kings - Harley's own module with Goodman Games, part of the Dungeon Crawl Classics series.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kameron said...

RotD2 is already appearing in stores. Go get it! :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Jw said...

Everytime I see the "word" RotD2 all I can think of is RJD2 the Ohio native DJ/musician.

Anyhow, what I really wanted to say was how appreciative I am that Jeff's doing a Serial on SDDWN... I'm really looking forward to future installments, and encourage anyone that wants to have a serial on my site to let me know.

Jeff rules~Jw

1:04 PM  
Blogger Harley said...

Jeff does rule, and so does his prose.

What sort of arc are we looking at here? I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment ...

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kameron said...

I enjoyed the first installment. Don't forget that another aspect of "hard" Science Fiction is its commentary on the evolution of society and technology. Too much technical bogs a story down.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

What kind of arc? I don't really know yet. We'll find out together!

Grim, check every Wednesday for a new installment. I'll have to be pretty busy indeed to miss that self-made deadline.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home