Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Deadlines

This is the most popular topic for writers' weblogs. I won't say much about deadlines except that I think they're great. The concept, that is. Without them I would probably do nothing and fret about it. I've done it before.

I got myself a little gig with Goodman Games. I'm writing two mini-adventures for an anthology of low-level adventures. Harley's doing two as well. I'm excited.

This officially begins my d20 freelancing work and will also be my second publication to date. I have no idea when the book comes out yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kameron said...

Congrats, man. I got to get off my duff and start doing some d20 work.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Thanks, Kam! And yes, I do recommend you do. You're off to a glowing start with the ol' writing resume. Why not push as far as you can? :)

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to read you are beginning ot get yourself into the realm of the published. It was never a matter of chance, it was only a matter of time.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home