Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Four Stars, Two Bars, and Some Off White

I know a lot of creative people. People who can churn stuff out that normal humans have to spend a great deal of time on and is only half as creative. One of these people is Jw (Josh Wentz for the Sidedown layperson). There's two things coming out now that may interest you if you like innovative music.

One of these is an album written and recorded within a month's time, Four Stars/Two Bars. Don't just take my word for it. Click on the name and you can listen to some samples. Do it! (Then you can actually get the whole batch of songs for $5 right here. Take that, iTunes!)

The other is an even more ambitious endeavor, because it was in the works for a while now and involved a lot of different creative people. That would be Des Sovere. Yeah, I did some brief lyrics for it, but my brother's on there, too, quite a bit. Check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Harley said...

I'm a dork. When I first read the post I thought those were "4 ninja stars."

My utter foolishness should conceal my disappointment.

//H

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jw said...

Who said the album's not about a ninja? Or about the television program slash sensational competition Ninja Warrior?

I didn't hear anyone say that!

(It's not though.)

Oop- I said it just now, I guess.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home