Monday, January 08, 2007

Never Winter

Well, we had a lovely spring weekend here in New York, over 72ยบ, with some moderate showers. Which would have been fine, except that it's freakin' winter. And moreover, it's January. We should be buried in snow right about now. I'm one of the few New Yorkers who seems to enjoy the seasonal variations that Earth's axial tilt affords us. Also, everyone around me seems to want to be in Florida-like climate. This just goes to show how insidious Summer is. I'm onto you, Summer, and all your warm-weathered cultists!

In other news, I finally got my new computer. I love it, and the game of Neverwinter Nights 2 that I was given for Christmas from a friend. I rarely play computer/video games, but when I do, I become an addict.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kameron said...

I've been dying to upgrade my computer so it can handle NWN2 (and Oblivion).

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

And that's exactly what it takes, Kam! I needed a new computer to handle this one. But it's worth it...

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't you have a book or something that you're supposed to be writing ;-)?

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Yeah, yeah. I do. That's what makes it all the more painful to own. It's a friggin' drug.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Ken Hart said...

The freakish weather in this area is wrong, just wrong! That said, I still went out for a stroll through the park on Saturday.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, NWN2 is killing me. I stayed up way to late playing it last night. I'm digging playing this bard but I think I need to choose some better spells.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home