Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Excavation

The preliminary excavation* and amelioration of the website formerly and currently known as Ashlock.org is nearing its end. I'll let you know when it's actually in place. I haven't much to say right now. The world is still spinning and is still full of problems enough to make my own seem paltry (I'm beginning to think turning on the news in the morning is a bad idea), but at least it's spinning with the Northern Hemisphere angled further from the sun than the South's. Hence, I'm not beset by the cruel summer rays. That's what I say.

One more piece of news: If you like good music, you really ought to look into Des Sovere, a collaborative effort somewhat partnered with that Sidedown Monograph #1. I had only a tiny hand in it myself but I've heard several tracks so far and I think it's awesome.

* I and I in the sky

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Coolness - looking forward to the rebirth of the site!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home