Thursday, November 10, 2005

Investigation and Multi-tasking

Can this year have any more big developments? Yes, it can. Let's just hope they all stay good and that everyone I know keeps their health up. At this time last year, there was much to be happy about (being married) and much to worry about (the health of Marisa's parents).

Now, even as I work to wrap up one of the more important deadlines for a d20 project I'm still dabbling with, I have a new submission to cook up soon. One that's quite big and will have me checking my email frantically throughout December and beyond. Not unlike our friend Harley "I can do a million projects at once" Stroh and his many fingers in many pies.

The whole thing's leaving me...anxious and inquisitive.

In the meantime, there is a a new introspective Escapee afoot, episode 27. How apt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harley said...

Heh. It's going to be a busy winter, Jeff.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home