Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Feverish Flux

You gotta love transition. I'm actually quite accustomed to it. Even relish it, most times—especially when it comes to living space. Adaptation it the simplest level. A change of geography. Granted, I'm only moving a short distance by mileage, though it's 2 hours by subway train.

Tonight is my last night in Brooklyn, and my next entry will come after I've settled in a bit at the other end of this crazy city. I'll have to get by with dialup for a few days, though.

A look ahead: Move, marriage, honeymoon*, adaptation, then write, write, write!

It's time for me to drag this dream into existence...

Word of the Day

It's about friggin' time I find my egress from Brooklyn, that's all I have to say.

* (There seriously needs to be a better word for than "honeymoon." It's so foo-foo.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jw said...

hmmm... better than honeymoon? how about sugarstar? or jellymeteor?

post-wedding trip?

I think jellymeteor would be best.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Harley said...

I'm out of here guys and gals.

See you at the wedding!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home