Monday, March 27, 2006

The Adventure Begins

Just more than a month away the first Goodman Games product comes out that I had a part of: Dungeon Crawl Classics #29: The Adventure Begins. It's a hardcover compilation of about 20 short ready-to-run adventures for very low-level characters in D&D. I turned in that adventure more than a year ago, but it's only just now coming out. In June a second adventure I wrote will come out in a book all its own. Then in August, for GenCon, the big ol' boxed set will be coming out.

I wish I had more than that to say, but I'm still waiting to be turned down for the project I want the most.

Also, Escapee episode 39 is up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

"I'm still waiting to be turned down for the project I want the most."

No, no. You're still waiting for the editor to figure out how to tell all those BNAs to bugger off cuz he's going with you. ;)

And congrats on the hardcover...that is very cool!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

You're being too kind, Marcy. But thank you for the sentiment! :)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home